Infinitas Bookshop Forums

Forums about science fiction, fantasy books, role playing games, tradable miniatures, books, authors, SF TV and film, etc.
It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:55 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: No more Dr Who
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:02 pm 

Location: Somehow I always find myself gravitating towards the centre of the universe.
Am I the only one bored to tears seeing as there's no more Dr Who and/or Torchwood. Sure Atlantis is good in itself and I love it, but it's not the same. *sigh*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:58 pm 

Maybe it's a good thing the latest round of Doctor Who toys have just arrived today :) Giant Daleks, action figurines, collectable miniatures (make your own chess set).

I have been filling in my TV time with catchign up on all the other shows I missed watching whenever it was they were really screened. Ahh, the joys of DVDs, I never have to be slave to the viewer hating TV networks.

Cya
Dan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:28 pm 

Sundays episode was very interesting. The head archeologist implied that she knew the Doctor in his future and that he looked younger than she had ever seen him. I'm hoping that this means that the Doctor has quite a bit of living to do.

Anybody care to add any thoughts?

Last edited by Destructive on Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:27 pm 

Location: Somehow I always find myself gravitating towards the centre of the universe.
I really hope that we're in for a good many years worth of the good Doctor's adventures. God only knows what i'd do if there was no more Dr Who to look forward to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:09 pm 

Only just now am I calming down after watching "The Stolen Earth". Near the end when The Doctor and Rose were running toward each other, It was so obvious that a Dalek was going to come out shooting. But I thought it was Rose who was going to be shot. When the Doctor was hit, I screamed out " NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Several more of the like came out when he was about to regenerate, cause I heard that David Tennant was'nt leaving. I thought people had told me fibbies. I hope David Tennant continues as The Doctor for a good while yet

For the first time ever I got into wikipeadia to get a rundown on Journeys End. ( I have never cheated on a cliffhanger before) Having read the rundown I'm somewhat calmed.

I think next week is going to be huge. Good to see Davros back.

Last edited by Destructive on Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:28 pm 

wait until you see Journey's End. Damned if I nearly cried.