Infinitas Bookshop Forums

Forums about science fiction, fantasy books, role playing games, tradable miniatures, books, authors, SF TV and film, etc.
It is currently Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:37 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Looking for Group!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:58 pm 

Hi all.

Myself and my girlfriend are trying to find a group so we can get into D&D.

Living in Guildford but willing to travel. Fairly knowledgable about the system in general, but never had the chance to find some good people to play with.

If anyone knows of or runs a game and is looking for players, my MSN (or email) is tealthanatos@hotmail.com

Otherwise if you know of a good way to find role players in Sydney I'd appreciate any advice you can give me on that as well as Google has failed me for the first time in that respect.

Thanks,
Teal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:00 pm 
Site Admin

I have mentioned this to a few regulars coming through the shop recently, but all are busy in existing campaigns. Good luck. Let us know when you find a game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:08 am 

I'm also looking for a group to D&D with. I got together with a group of a bout 5 of us every week for two months a couple of years ago before other commitments split us up. (To be honest the DM's rather noticeable speech impediment was beginning to get on my nerves anyway.)

I live in Blacktown area but am willing to travel.

I tend towards a lawful evil wizard (Hang up is never break my word once given, so can be played on good campaign if for some reason or other I gave my word to help you and not try to take over the world while in your party) or a chaotic neutral sorcerer. I play female even know I am male but we all have our issues and I'm sure yours are worse than mine so get off my back. To be honest I would probably play another class if it was necessary.

I am Charming witty and modest- this post is beginning to read like a personal (not that I trawl through personals desperate for some form of love or anything i swear!) so I'll stop. Email is Japanation (at) gmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:43 pm 

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone was still looking for a group. I am currently pulling a new group together at Burwood.

The games we are running now are Star Wars Saga and a D20 Modern Game.

We will be looking at running a 4th ed game when it is released as well.

any way let me know if you or anyone else is interested.